In order to call a house a home, we must have some sort of protection for it. This is where the roof comes in. Having a quality roof is incredibly important in order to keep out the weather and elements. We also don’t want the roof crashing down on us, or having to replace or repair it on a regular basis.
When it comes down to it, protecting the house with a quality roof is necessary. Having an aesthetically pleasing roof is important to overall appearance of a house. The aesthetics of a home is very important to the satisfaction of the home owner, as well as the overall worth of the house itself.
Roofing Portland, roofing Gresham, and all over the great NW!
At Blue Star Construction Services, we strive to provide honest and quality work. With a high standard in safety, there’s no roof we cannot conquer. We understand that a roof plays an integral role in the overall function of your home. We make it a priority to determine the client’s individual needs, and discuss the different options available.
With expertise of professionals, quality work and fair prices, we are sure to be able to provide everything your home requires to sustain the impact of the elements for a long time.
We specialize in many different aspects of roofing such as:
- Roof Cleaning: This process removes dirt, moss and algae from roofs. Maintaining a clean roof extends the durability and lifetime of the roofs function. The cleaning may be accomplished with a high pressure spray and/or brushes. Bleach or vinegar solution, or various cleaning products may also be used in the process.
- Composite Shingles: Composite roof shingles are created from a mixture of a number of materials including: slate, shake, laminate, and wood. Composite shingles are manufactured in many different colors, shapes, and sizes.
- Shingles: A shingle is derivation of a tile. Modern shingles are comprised of asphalt, composition, and asbestos. However, traditional shingles are made up of a ceramic material.
- Re-roof/Layover: A cost effective way of repairing and/or replacing broken shingles on a roof without having to replace the entire roof. Layover adds a second roof to your existing one. This practice is cost-effective to repair a roof, but can only be done if the structure is able to hold the extra weight.
- Re-sheet: When we remove cedar shake or the existing decking is 1 X 6 or 1 X 8 tongue and groove that does not create a solid base to nail to.
- Tear-off: If deciding to re-roof or change roofing materials, a tear-off will give which ever new roof is being put down a longer life expectancy.
- Flat Roof: The specialty of flat roofing involves figuring out what type of material to use for the specific roof. Choosing whether to use synthetic rubber roofing, or gravel roofing, are debatable.
We implement free estimates, so please contact us so we can determine how we can help you today!